Connie McCaffery Poems
- In This Silence -new- The silence is so loud Drowning out ...
- Do You Think Of Me? -new- As the years pass I wonder, Do you ...
- I Am Not Gone -new- I once feared the fiery flames, Now I see the...
- Mother -new- Painful cuts against my skin, The switch is now ...
- Rome -new- The long dirt roads lead away to solitude, and quiet ...
- Saratoga Rose -new- In beautiful Saratoga NY, was a child never ...
- Emotional Pollution -new- Family ties that refuse to bind, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Connie McCaffery
Family ties that refuse to bind,
The years of tears I'm leaving behind.
Searching for truth inside of me,
Accepting what is meant to be.
The time has come to leave behind,
Those who are toxic in mind.
That fake smile that wishes me well,
Is just a front for your secret hell.
You plot and lie to get your way,
Secrets kept from me today.
Cutting words fall from your lips,
Saved just for me - it's in your script.
Troubled minds that go astray,
Look to cause me pain today.
It's not okay to hurt the ones,
You tell others you claim to ...