Connie Wine Poems
- A Thought Silence comes from within a soul that is at ...
- A Tear That Fell A strange land is where my feet roam ...
- A Circle Completed Lost in a world of denial that this could...
- A Precious Little Girl A precious little girl lying on the ...
- Ghostly Love n that special twilight time when sleep still ...
- Questions Shadows creeping from the corners Perhaps a ...
- Is This The Future Black pools of tainted water, air heavy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Connie Wine
Silence comes from within a soul that is at war
war with the pain that is indescribable
the idea of living without understanding
words spoken or written
Solitude is not always just loneliness
loneliness is not always felt by those who are alone
spirits of this realm or the next
do they feel pain or loneliness
Pain that is felt emotionally
fester within the deepest part of our souls
growth is stunted and love is suffocated
for pain is a greedy emotion
Once there is no longer a need for war
within or without
souls will be free again