Curtis Germann Poems
- My Indescribable Everything The topic I know so much about, ...
- Fond Memories Christmas Eve is a day of hope and ...
- One In The Same In a country full of freedom, the struggle ...
- Life’s Tsunami Pressures in the world crash like waves ...
- The Scavenger Of The Night Once upon a Sunday leery, while I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Curtis Germann
My Indescribable Everything
The topic I know so much about,
But I can’t find the words to write.
How can I describe the indescribable?
My mind continually loves you,
But my mouth or hands cannot let the world know.
You are my ultimate hero,
But I still cannot exemplify this to the people.
You have helped me through life’s struggles
And guided me through everything,
But still the words I say will never be enough to thank you.