daddy's irish girl wade
daddy's irish girl wade Poems
- Walk Slowly If you should go beefore me, dear, walk ...
- Ghost There is no way, you can't make me say it, never, ...
- Last Breath He is gone, he is never coming back, You ...
- Unknown You say it, every day, everytime you see ...
- The Big Kiss the site of nothing, the nothing of space, ...
- Tip Waht if you don't get to see your boyfriend/gurlfriend ...
- Every Feeling I'm staring out the window, thinking about ...
i love to write poems. poems are how exspers my inerself. i write after i get in a fight with my best friend chelsea(we don't realy get into fights that much) i also write after i brake up with a boy or they brake up with me(usely i write about them if i realy like them) . other times i write abot life and things around me. my best friend is probably the one that gives me most of my ideas. it takes me about 5 to 10 mins to write a poem.
some people don't understand my words that i put down but when i come around these words are going to slap you up side the head and make you think twice about it. i realy don't know how i come up with this stuf. i think that my worlds just get... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If you should go beefore me,
walk slowly down the path of death,
well-worn and wide,
for I would wait to overtake you quickly.
And seek the journeys ending by yuor side.
I would be there so forlron not to descry you,
down some shining hinbroad when I come;
and often look behind you and pause if you hear someone calling you home.