Daiana Marlene da Cruz
Daiana Marlene da Cruz Poems
- Dolor Por Amor Tanto te he amado Tanto te he ...
- Death & Tears Can't sleep without crying Can't live without ...
- More Than Life And Itself I love you More than life and ...
- Arrepentimiento Y Amor Me arrepiento No lo creo El daño que...
- Amor Y Pasion Como me encanta besarte Como me encanta ...
- What Are We? Half? How can it cross my mind to leave you How...
- My T-Rex So in love With my dork She's the best My T-Rex
I'm a very happy person. I love to write for love but sometimes I do fall and writing is my way out... And just because I'm happy doesn't mean i never get sad. Once in a while life can be too much for me, but I go to sleep thinking tomorrow will be a new day. So just get up, write, feel better, and ready to go! Well I hope You guys enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daiana Marlene da Cruz
What Are We? Half?
How can it cross my mind to leave you
How can I be so stupid
Make you cry
Make me cry
So scared to get hurt
Or so scared to hurt
The boundary is so hard to find
You never know when
It's your pain or my pain
How could I even try
To be without you
I would die
We are one
And without each other
What are we? !
Love can hurt so much
But your soft touch
Can change the world so much
When our lips are sealed
No one in this world exists
Your arms around my waist
My arms around your neck
And it feels like ...