Dan Cummings Poems
- Hardship I should just go home, its only going to get ...
- Wormwood [Verse] I know just what you came here for, but ...
- Ire [Verse] I hear you say that you're not feeling good - I ...
- Still Remains Our bread we live, our bed we sleep Making ...
- Nerdy Why do your eyes paralyze me? What makes me feel this...
Amateur songwriter, singer, guitar player. Professional Diesel Technician
I joined this site in hopes of recieving some outside opinions on my lyrics, so if anyone has time I would love some feedback. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Cummings
I should just go home, its only going to get tougher,
but every heart destroying moment makes me stay another.
Couldn't you just reject me like all the others,
or will I forever come back here to suffer.
Novels of reasons to fuel infatuation,
volumes of why I should deny the temptation.