Daniel Partlow Poems
- Howl Allen Ginsberg Howl Allen Ginsberg with Nebuchadnezzar’s...
- Divorce - Another Matter Of Co...
- Caligula, Death Is Dead O'Neil mused 'When threatened by the ...
- A Scriptural Valentine (The Mi...
- Raising Children Of Light (Not...
- The Cape Of The Matador (Porno...
- My Creed I believe In God the Father Almighty, Maker of ...
Forward to the Sunrise On the Mount Series:
When I was a young boy, learning about God, I knew that some day, He would give me an important mission. I didn’t know what it was, but I knew in my heart that I had a significant role to play.
I set out, at the age of seven to write a book comparing the theology and doctrines of different faiths. It turned out to be a bigger task than I had imagined. Perhaps my parents wanted me to be a little more grounded first, because when I asked them to buy me the canonical literature of every faith, I ended up with one little paperback with some conversion stories.
I prayed for His guidance, and although I never heard ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Howl Allen Ginsberg
Howl Allen Ginsberg with Nebuchadnezzar’s
For this generation’s minds lie bleeding and ravished
in the streets of the libertine-philosophic
Your angel-headed hipsters of darkness marshalling
the hollow-eyed masses to their graves.
Israfel softly sings his damnable odes in the classroom
and o’er the air-waves.
Two hundred million saxes wail false laments
like the butchered-truths of the painter Francis Bacon
But when one prays at the altar of Damien Hirst
(or de Payens) just Who and what has been forsaken?