Darrel Davis Poems
- Glorious Sleep Glorious sleep, old friend. Your sweet aroma ...
- Misery Come to me O misery, and I shall entertain you for a ...
- The Healing Page Open page before me call forth the words ...
- Rosebud - For Our Dear Son Set... There will be no curse...
- Damn Pen! Cursed pen. You lie silent refusing to put forth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darrel Davis
Glorious sleep, old friend.
Your sweet aroma fills my troubled mind.
You bring solace and comfort.
You are the true reality because every waking moment is pain and darkness.
I long to drink from your well deeply.
I will put you on like a garment.
One day, I will not have to take you off.
I will fall under your spell not to be awakened.
But for now, I must be content to visit with you for a while.