Daryl Hennix Poems
- I Changed The World Today *spo... I met a man ...
- Spoken Word *just Breathe* breathe like its your first time ...
- I Write Because Paper Listens I write because the paper ...
- 13 Going On 30 A painted face Hides an inner fiend That ...
- Just Breathe ! Spoken Word! breathe like its your first ...
- Slave Hands My father gave me these hands and his fathers...
- I'M Gonna Write I'm gonna write... I'm gonna write like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daryl Hennix
I Changed The World Today *spoken Word*
I met a man
Unbiased shook another's hand
told a troubled soul I understand
I walked hand and hand
to foreign land
and made demands
To disarm the taliban
on those distant sands
I brought Osama to his knees
and as they say evil comes in threes
so I thought to myself why not good
so I lead a crusade through the hood
and we strip every street corner
and tell those that have been told that they cant that they could
we knocked on wood, doors
uplifted children from the floors
and the socially molested victims to suffer no more