David Carter Poems
- Pickles Pickles are green, They make me feel mean, And ...
- Poem. I do not like the silly poem, I do not like the ...
- Regital Regital is a word made for You to throw out the big ...
- The Monster The monster is arriving, With its sinister ...
- I Hate Being Gold I hate being a piece of gold with an ...
David Carter is an extremely random person who happens to be interested in poetry, as well as many other things. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Carter
Pickles are green,
They make me feel mean,
And can make me smart,
And don't make me fart!
They don't smell bad,
Which makes me feel glad,
When I'm in the mood,
They're my favourite food!