Denise Miller Poems
- I Can... I love you with all my heart. And my thank yous are...
- I Dream The loneliest night The night that never goes ...
- Questions For An Angel The screen doesn't lie. The truth ...
- Caught In The Wind I can see the sorrow up ahead. I can feel...
- Can You? Hello? Are you there? Can you see me, can you hear...
Comments about Denise Miller
I love you with all my heart.
And my thank yous are not enough.
You are my guidance, my light.
I lay my head upon your shoulder,
As I try to fall asleep.
I can sense you.
I can feel you.
I know your love.
You are within the wind and in my dreams.
You are on my breath and in my heart.
You complete my soul.
I can hear you sing in the summer.
And I can feel your warmth in the winter.
I've accepted that you are gone.
But i still miss you,
So much that I can't open my eyes.
But when I sense you,
I can open them.
Open them, and ...