Donnie Degala Poems
- Coffee Break Sipping a cup of darkly hot coffee, I would ...
- Her Name Must Be Poetry (He never came to knew her name He ...
- A Lullaby I wrote a poem one night, that speaks of despair,...
- Patches Of A Dream a. Last night a dream was lost Drifting ...
- Deathwatch Along the street, A beggar pleads, For else ...
- How Sweet Is The Rain (For Polyn) How sweet is the rain, ...
- I Saw Happiness But Late I saw happiness but late, In a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donnie Degala
Sipping a cup of darkly hot coffee, I
would relish the bitter-sweet bite of
it in my tongue that would feel like
a year of euphoria until the cup is
drained that would seem to have only
took a second. Then I would wonder
how a coffee bean from Brazil or a coffee
bean harvested from dry Civet cat dungs
would taste like. Would they taste differently
like others claim or my taste buds
would tell me they taste like
no other than Nescafe classic.