Eddi Hong Poems
- Talking To Myself Smoking all night. Thinking about what is ...
- Fragments Of My Heart On the surface of my heart, I feel ...
- Humble Meds became mad People need someone sane No they do ...
- Senses We've known each other. But a little of much, of me...
- Your Pain Will Be Your Strengt...
- My Wish For years I'd craved for truth Been long I was ...
- Complexity Maybe I was being too scary but it proves that ...
am still learning in making a good poem
and hope readers will learn the 'insight' of my poem
craving for deep conversation
" The day when you were born, you began to die. Do not waste any single moment anymore" -The Journey of 365 days more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
In the name of ShadowShadow quotes
'I'm one of the presence you will hardly recognize'
'I'm not that hard to find, you just didn't see me, in you'
'Even when no one fi...
Comments about Eddi Hong
Talking To Myself
Smoking all night.
Thinking about what is right.
Perception over perceptions,
ended with misunderstanding communication,
there comes the never ending war.
While many drown in oblivion,
they stop praying to the righteous.
Yeah, they worship but seek no salvation.
Instead, the power to take over the creation.
Ignorance values great, perhaps.
People who have no hands and legs like Nick,
still cares a lot then among of the rest.
Giving us a meaning for not giving up
and should feel blessed.