Eddi Hong Poems
- Humble Meds became mad People need someone sane No they do ...
- Talking To Myself Smoking all night. Thinking about what is ...
- Fragments Of My Heart On the surface of my heart, I feel I am...
- The True Wavelength In Relatio... We've known each other. But ...
- First-Love Failure I see your tears in the rain I see your ...
- My Wish For years I'd craved for truth Been long I was ...
- Kill To Hope -new- The hollow forest without wind nor ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
In the name of ShadowShadow quotes
'I'm one of the presence you will hardly recognize'
'I'm not that hard to find, you just didn't see me, in you'
'Even when no one fi...
''Don't drown by people's illusion.social-less being
After all. common sense is just another delusion.''
Comments about Eddi Hong
Meds became mad
People need someone sane
No they do not want to be saved
Instead, they lie to each other face
Protecting what is value for themselves
A single child is crying
No one care to help him from suffering
They keep busying
Posting every luxury living
While homeless need no majesty
only craving for someone to talk
side by side
with no lie
And while we aging
In future we regretting
For what have we been doing
We should just be thankful for everything