emily leith Poems
- Speechless I remember the day you left me speechless. It was...
- The Make-Up I remember when we made up. It was a hot July ...
- The Day I Fell I remember the day I fell out of love with ...
- Dream I remember a dream I once had About you being a ...
- X-Girlfriend Sarah I remember the day your X-girlfriend ...
- Dog Poopy Day I remember the day I got dog poop On my ...
- The Days After I remember the days after we meet. For some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emily leith
I remember the day you left me speechless.
It was a beautiful autumn morning.
Your right hand took my left hand
Our hands fit perfectly together.
I went to school that day happy,
But you know me I had to ask why.
When I did you simple said
I’ll tell you when you’re ready to hear it.
So the summer before 9th grade
You told me that you wanted to see what I would do.
Well I guess I did the wrong thing
Because we stay friends.