emily leith Poems
- The Days After I remember the days after we meet. For some ...
- Speechless I remember the day you left me speechless. It was...
- The Make-Up I remember when we made up. It was a hot July ...
- The Day I Fell I remember the day I fell out of love with ...
- Dream I remember a dream I once had About you being a ...
- X-Girlfriend Sarah I remember the day your X-girlfriend ...
- Dog Poopy Day I remember the day I got dog poop On my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emily leith
The Days After
I remember the days after we meet.
For some reason unknown to me
We set together everyday,
And got to know each other.
I learned that your favorite color is gray, and mine is red
I found your ticklish spots and you found the one on my knee
You would never admit you were wrong,
And you never hit me once.
We were such good friends that nobody
Thought it was weird when we fell asleep on each other shoulders
Your charm cause me to fall for you,
But we were just friends,
Because that’s how you wanted it.