Emma Barrett Poems
- Peaceful, Calming Seas I sail above your mirrored depths ...
- Time Flowing, moving, rushing, running through our veins; ...
- All The World's A Stage... Twisted with guilt; bleeding ...
- North Wind I wish I could be lifted up and away with the ...
- Nothing Nothing but the ticking of the clock, the non-stop,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Barrett
Peaceful, Calming Seas
I sail above your mirrored depths -
the shades of jaded green;
Caverns stretching endlessly -
Tranquil and sub-marine.
Your skin that strokes the endless shores -
A call to come and play;
Of tides that rise, then drift away,
At different times each day.
A veil of sea-spray whips the bow
and trips upon the water,
on gentle swell, through glassy waves
that sighs with salt aroma.
Let me drift upon your depths,
Gently rocked to ease.
In silent, blue that meets the sky
On peaceful, calming seas.