Engel Lan Poems
- Heal Me Today I walk at the park I look at you for the first...
- Enough Pain Enough pain you've caused me aren't you ...
- As Long As You'Re Here stars begin to appear at the sky here...
- Please what should i do? i already cant hold this i just ...
- Look At Me if you go away from me just tell me how to ...
- Shine Even More Shine even more A light shine on my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Engel Lan
Today I walk at the park
I look at you for the first time,
My life was deeply dark,
Now come to me and shine.
My heart is very alone
Where is your heart hidden?
Where have you gone to?
Is our love forbidden?
My wounds are real,
You've taken my fears away,
My hurting heart you've heal
And you wiped my tears away.