Fara Sani Poems
- & I Swear I’m giving up my inside to you my one and ...
- Fake Fairytales oh how lovely it is to be a princess her ...
- Hello Stranger Hello stranger I notice you made a stop by my...
- A Pirate's Love Across the treacherous shoals of white shark ...
- Our Midnight Chat As midnight strikes the wolf howls ...
- Sweetverve On a stick it swirls and twirls incessantly And ...
- I Hate You, Seriously. Leaves from the plants withered here ...
I've been writing poems since i've always have the urge to ryhme words in each of my sentences.i get my inspirations from everything and anything.=)
i'm goin on 16
i spend most of my time jotting down new ideas but as for now i'm currently sitting through the most cruscial exam of my entire teenage life, so i couldnt have the time to write new poems.even so you guys do comment on my previous ones. really apprecite it(:
Hugs & Kisses more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fara Sani
& I Swear
I’m giving up my inside to you my one and only
That i adore and love as true as can be
You manage to see thru my crystal wall.
I always counted on you to answer my calls
You showed me right from wrong
With you any day wouldn’t seem that long
I’ll wipe em' tears from your eyes
Damn boy, I’m totally enamored by your life.
Through thick and thin you’ll always be there.
By my side you always care
Ur simplest smile brightens up my day
My problems I’ll share soon everything be okay
Even if the stars in the sky stop shining.
Never would I be ...