Feza Karaoglan Poems
- Mona Lisa Mona Lisa, a timeless poem If you really look in ...
- The Prayer open your heart and hear my voice reaching ...
- Excalibur When you face a stronger one do you know when to ...
- The Bridge across continents water flowing voices ...
- Second Chance Where are my dreams I have left all ...
- Hope Hope is sometime to give up, let go and start ...
- Gambler Roll of the dice It's a notice This is a lucky ...
Hacettepe University, Department of English Language and Literature.
Main interest: Poetry, expression of feelings.
Blogspot: On the Wings of Verse
Instagram: Fezkar - #Onthewingsofverse more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Feza Karaoglan
Mona Lisa, a timeless poem
If you really look in her eyes
you will realize
the enchanting look will follow
it's not just a picture of shallow
woman, mysteriously similing
It is far more than a painting..