Forever Krysia Poems
- Letter To Daddy Daddy why don’t You love me anymore? Have ...
- Nothing Left My tears are falling softly to the ground Do ...
- Have You Ever? Have you ever lived my life? Spent one ...
- Why My tears are falling softly to the ground Do you even ...
- Tears Fall Tears fall softly like rain Hiding all of my ...
- Time Time is a funny thing It can be the greatest or worst ...
- Around Me Seated on the porch I gaze at the world around me, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Letter To Daddy
Daddy why don’t
You love me anymore?
Have I not proven myself?
Why did you shut the door?
Daddy why do you hurt me?
What ever did I do?
Have you ever tried to be me?
Walk a mile in my shoes?
Daddy I miss you
Your smile, your hug, your laugh.
I miss being your little girl -
You helping me with math.
Can’t we stop
The fighting and go back
To the laughter?
Daddy I want you back!
Daddy why can’t
I be your little girl?
Why can’t you love me too?
Look at me!
Daddy - I used to be your world.
Daddy no ...