Frank Davis, Sr.
Frank Davis, Sr. Poems
- When We Were Immortal Often do I mourn the beings we once ...
- Limerick Best trap-maker you'll ever see; the spider, as ...
- Word To Young Men -new-
- No Virtue
- Comparative Austerity -new- A once very rich man was visibly ...
- Justice Delayed But Not Denied -new-
- From Playing To Being Played -new- My concern is not virtual; I ...
After a very difficult birth
things went downhill from there. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''That life is dull which has no point.''Frank Davis, Sr.
''Life insurance companies conveniently offer a pay-as-you-are-going plan.''Frank Davis, Sr.
''Been my experience that meddlesome people never meddle enough to help.''Frank Davis, Sr.
''To many modern politicians, choosing between two evils is a win-win.''Frank Davis, Sr.
''I'm not a member of an organized political party. They're aren't any.''Frank Davis, Sr.
Comments about Frank Davis, Sr.
When We Were Immortal
Often do I mourn
the beings we once were;
loss of sweet, exciting
But I trust, even when
the last of us has lost
that grace-filled blaze
we now call 'glory days'
will warmly illuminate