Frank Davis, Sr.
Frank Davis, Sr. Poems
- Never A Home My life has been mainly on the road with ...
- Way Of Sorrows -new- Was excommunicated from her- - that church at...
- Touch Of Heaven -new-
- Gift Today, broken dreams crossed my mind only fleetingly. ...
- Navigatin' The End In our time, we got us some real ripe ...
- Not A Rose Garden -new- The neighborhood in which I grew up knew ...
- Institutional Anarchy -new-
After a very difficult birth
things went downhill from there. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Davis, Sr.
Never A Home
has been mainly
on the road
with brief stopovers
to determine the disposition of
an unpacked suitcase.