Geoffrey Fafard Poems
- Blues Trade Well I slid on down to the crossroads In the ...
- In My Time Of Need. Only now dear one In my hour of need I ...
- The Angel Of Tomorrow The Angel of Tomorrow (The ...
- An Evening Walk In Tuscany. I walked from the big house to ...
- Rope. ROPE. Along the road of sin. Lots of rope he ...
- My Skype Mother ……… (with so many apologies to her) ...
- A Cold Night In Santa O'Vaia. A splintered moon rises Over ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Whist travelling one is asked numerous unspoken questionsTravelling etiquette
You must do the asker the courtesy of an unspoken answer.''
''Old hotels are like old loversMemories of both!
Creaky, Freaky and Mysterious''
''Taking your shoes off in a templeIn a New Country..
is like taking the saddle off your camel
Comforting to the camel but confusing for you…''
''Listen childrenSibling cook offs fantastic..
A girl will cook like a master chef
Calm, accurate and delicious
A boy will cook like his mother
Unbeatable, unchallengeable and delicious…''
''If a man walks away from you it is a slap in the faceDogs are always there..
If a dog walks away from you-you are a disgrace…''
Comments about Geoffrey Fafard
Well I slid on down to the crossroads
In the darkest hour of night
I will trade you here on the delta
my soul for to see the light
- - - - - - -
I aint no crawling king snake
the wind don't know my name
I been finished with spirit messin
Don't force me to take the blame
- - - - - - -
You sung a medley to me of hard times
more than 12 bars of a song gone bad
I cried to you for mercy
It just made you wail so sad
- - - - - -
The wind comes a howlin down
The empty road I'm walkin on
These blues run up my bad luck day