GIDEON BORE Poems
- Missed Call Biped on the chest pocket, And my heart sank ...
- Pride Read it on the shoulders high, Like a crown-bird’s ...
- Greed Crossing narrow lanes of greed, Our toss I’ll crash ...
- Words Elusive O, words I’ve searched for so long, Though ...
- Tears Has Failed To Dry (A Let...
- On The Shore Gaze On the shores picturesque sceneries, Blue...
- One Color Too Many.. In the grey skies floating, Above the ...
Kenyan born Poet and Book lover, and trained as AInformation's system Administrator.He works as an ICT Instructor In a governmental School.His hobbies includes Reading, writing and riding. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about GIDEON BORE
Biped on the chest pocket,
And my heart sank below,
For I knew it’s a call, a call you know;
Mostly kept I glancing, seemingly:
‘Any missed call yet?
Oh, none! ’ ‘Could it be…….’
Out of the loose pocket, I fished,
A tiny electro-gadget, I took a glance,
‘Wow! A missed call’
My little phone decried,
Unaware how painful it turns
To be and to miss as it tells,
That distant faint resonance
Keeping me guessing how it felt,
When tight you pressed the gadget
Against your ear and learnt,
From the other obscured end,
What a treasure you are...