Grace Kippers Poems
- Rotten Limbs All the witchhazel in the world couldn't rid a ...
- Stomach Quake A symphony of acidic content Poured down your ...
- Teeth Still Strong My gums are swelling and my nose is ...
- June Bugs And Fruit Flies Society rushes in and out of ...
- A Mollusk And An Artisan An exit sign nurses sheet rock and ...
- Speck Of Dust Vacation, the smell of fish and headaches. You...
- V-Tech As smokestacks rise from the mouths of integrity's ...
Comments about Grace Kippers
All the witchhazel in the world
couldn't rid a sinner of her blemishes.
A cat turns over ribbon and fabricates
My mother seems helpless.
A big wide painting can keep the sinner company,
Yet fail to remove the hate that fractures her
My desk block moves,
Clocks are useless. I can say this from experience.
My father is a clock; forever keeping time and
The balls of fur that roll from my carpet
Can't seem to plug my ears
I'll be waiting to hear the truth.