H. K. Tang
H. K. Tang Poems
- A Little Night Humor A white swan is a graceful sight As it ...
- Elegy For A Molar Dear molar Since the dentist extracted you...
- A Brand New Living Thing A turtle hopes to improve her ...
- Multitask (Inspired by Robert Frost's The Armful.) Let’s ...
- Scarlett And Rhett (Argibufo blanc is a fictitious spider ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about H. K. Tang
(Inspired by Robert Frost's The Armful.)
Let’s say management consultants are right.
Robert Frost could very well multitask.
Then his parcels would not suffer their plight.
But he did dropp his bottles and buns.
We can concurrently email and cook,
If the business advisors are correct,
And still have spare time to finish a book.
Yet I burnt the soup and typed like a nut.
You laugh but doesn’t it happen to you too?
Hear, management buzzwords are to blame.
Multitask is meant for computing tools
With multi-core OS and CPU.
Don’t let the “experts” make...