Happy Hunter Poems
- Cold Cold, That is all I feel, that and the pain. I once...
- Girl In The Night And ere you pass me by that starlit night, ...
- Hope Lies Bleeding Yes, you speak of hope But I’ve hoped so ...
- Music Of The Heart That silent song that’s in your heart The...
- Judgement What dreams have passed me by this still and ...
- Fragile Heart Oh girl of mine, so precious now Your heart as...
- Don'T Worry, It's Nothing You cannot be what I can be You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Happy Hunter
That is all I feel,
that and the pain.
I once thought I used to smile
But it’s always been the same.
The one that danced with songs in her heart
It really wasn’t me
But the dried out husk that watched from the shade
Where no-one else could see.
My life is filled with darkness,
Be it day or night.
Don’t tell me that I’m not alone,
Don’t tell me you see light.
False hope is why I’m where I am
Laid on the funeral pyre
You’ve taken everything I had
And justice is really fire.
Don’t look at me with pity
Don’t weep or cry or ...