Harry Anderson Jr
Harry Anderson Jr Poems
- Oh, Dear Woman Oh Dear Woman, where have you gone lost in ...
- Dream Come True I look into your lovely eyes And my heart ...
- A Beginning Wherest this flutter inside of my stomach Your ...
- New Love It's so hard to put into words A feeling that tugs ...
- I'M Right Here know you are out there I can feel you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harry Anderson Jr
Oh, Dear Woman
Oh Dear Woman, where have you gone
lost in the never reaches of my mind
I search the dense forest of my soul
And I leave my past behind
I’ll continue on, unaccompanied in life
For without your love, I am alone
For without your love, that is my wish
I shall journey out on my own
All of the ones who came before
Could barely touch the strings
For when you held my heart so tight
I felt the rapture that your love brings
I cannot see in the darkness of the night
As I search throughout my mind
Tears are streaming down my face
For your love ...