Hasan Haskovic Poems
- Past Midnight Yes, it is silence The dark horseman He who ...
- My Childhood At first there was light The voice of ...
- Heads Held High The whips of slavers are the supposed ...
- Where Never Meets Forever Aren't you tired of these cages? ...
- Nihil Buildings fences and burning bridges Raising defenses ...
- Time Not Wasted It's not deliberate Merely common ...
- Love Forbidden Petals crimson Crowning the red rose Were ...
Just a kid trying to get the hold of his own thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hasan Haskovic
Yes, it is silence
The dark horseman
He who plagues the night
He who haunts and he who taunts
Before escaping the rays of morning light
Where does he hide away
During the long hours in between
Does he curse the birth of a new day
Or does he simply remain silent
For is there something he can say?
I rather believe
That even he did not wish to turn this way
But there is steam in the soul
Which through his ebon gleam can not ebb away
Run away another day
To some place far
Where you can stay
'till the headlights die
And the highways...