Helen Shmargilova Poems
- Last Confession At the beginning of the day You woke me up ...
- The Crowed The crowed shouted: ‘Who keeps the silence is a ...
- Who Am I To die for kiss of passion For me it’s not a ...
- Your Promise Cold drops of water washed blood away from ...
- Changes Behind my nasty neck I feel warm breath Cause it was...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helen Shmargilova
Cold drops of water washed blood away from hands
That rain was witness of criminal offence.
Today I’ve drown my pride in the reality of life,
And only dirty passion became a truly wife.
You made me cry, but only tears from stars
Like sharp blades could cut out the dust.
It doesn’t help; my flesh is corroded by sorrow
Of course, you know I will be dead tomorrow.
You gave me just a little word
And pierced my heart by sword.
But I just took your breath away and made you close your eyes,
I say a word no more, it is my sin, I will be wise.