Henrik Zar Nonaas
Henrik Zar Nonaas Poems
- Solitary One word that runs through the back of my head ...
- Lost Childhood The silent tear of a broken mind A long lost ...
- Regret I've done shit, shit I wish I never did. Turned my ...
- Forsaken I am dark I am a mystery I have no sense Lost my ...
- The Grand Illusion Forced to exist, pushed to the ...
- Against The Agony I see the morning, the dawn of a day A sun...
- Divided Clarity The innocent whisper of a dying race Lost in...
I was born and raised in the 2nd largest city in Norway, Bergen, where I still live. I enjoy writing my thoughts down and sometimes share them with others. I'm also very into music. I hope you like my poems and don't hesitate to write a comment or give me advice. Contact me by mail at: email@example.com if you have any questions regarding my poems.
-J J more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Henrik Zar Nonaas
One word that runs through the back of my head
It feels like I’m dead
Always waiting for the better part
Not knowing if she’ll ever open my heart
Drifting further away from you
You feel it too?
Never able to prove my best
A vacuum-filled journey through the ultimate test
And as I change my ways
I tend to set things ablaze