hoedong howard Poems
- The Sky Is With Me in gloomy evening, the jeoulsy of my love ...
- White Shadow on the way breaking dusk when i strain my ...
- Confessions there is my face in the copper mirror with blue ...
- The Way i've lost something. i don't know what it is. i ...
- The Cross the sun shining chasing for me, it's hanging on the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hoedong howard
i've lost something.
i don't know what it is.
i am groping my pocket
the way with stone and stone and stone is going with stone wall.
the stone wall is closed with iron key.
the shawdow of the stone wall overhangs on the way.
the way's passed from the moring to the night and from the night to the morning.
groping the stone wall, i've made tears
watching sky, the sky is seen blue shamfully
the reason i walk on the way with no grass is there is me on the opposite of the wall.
the reason i live is....just... to find out what i've lost