Ian Zeller Poems
- Who Am I Who am I to question a guy with a book Who am I ...
- I Am Withou A Cause I am without a cause without concern in ...
- I Die I die in my mind my soul dies it dies from these ...
- Draws A Blank My mind draws a blank I am lost
- Self Content To be alone not with the crowd
- Imagination A black sky with white clouds close your eyes ...
I am only 17 so I havn't had that long of a life, but I have little bits and pieces that are good I have started on a Varsity football team. I work out a lot I bench 255lbs Woop de doo but yeh I like working out writing poetry. Then I get good grades I like to fabricate and I LOVE DRAWING. Art 3 is my favorite class ever silince is bliss with the exception of music(good music) Now going into Art ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ian Zeller
Who Am I
Who am I to question
a guy with a book
Who am I to question god and
Who am I?
I question anything and everything for
I have not seen
Seeing is believing which in some
ways believing is seeing
But you must believe in god to see him
Who am I to believe in his ways, being questioned
left and right
Iam a guy who questions a guy with a questionable
Iam a guy who believes in what I see