Isak Boyd Poems
- 'It's Always Ourselves We Find...
- She Won'T Wait/Fall let the wind rip the dying layers from ...
- Give It Back Please the heart you can have it, its no ...
- Never Dies The love never really goes away, It just moves ...
- When The Crystal Breaks Losing a love is losing each and ...
- On The Edge Of The Ocean I stand on the edge of the ...
- In Peace When will you let me dream again? I ran from you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isak Boyd
'It's Always Ourselves We Find In The Sea'
Seething under a single ray of light.
Scraping the skin from my bones
and disemboweling my virtue
until gratitude is dissolving in the currents.
Rage at the man i thought I was.
Yet still I shrink and slither
in the face of all things I hold dear-
So I seek a haven and a shelter
from a deceiving mind
and a crumbling frame.
And the waves that never stop
Let's tie this anchor to my bleeding ankle
And dance in the depths of the sea
Until it ends.
all of it.