Iva Predum Poems
- Love Like A Rose Touch thy lips with fresh early dew. Full ...
- Passing Time Oh the time that passes by. First the days, the...
- Michael John Michael John, Michael John where are you tonight...
- Twenty Five Years Twenty five years has come and gone, ...
- Our Special Angel A presence we feel come over us, Just ...
I like writeing down my thoughts, and feelings that come to mind.I am married and have 5 childern.They are all on there own now and have familys.I am a grandma of 9, seven granddaughters, two grandsons.My husband and I have been married for 25 years this comeing Aug.I had two childern my hubbie had three, we got together and became one. The times wasn't always easy, joining two familys into ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iva Predum
Love Like A Rose
Touch thy lips with fresh early dew.
Full bloom we smell of the rose.
My sent coming from me to you.
Open your peddles full and wide,
let me come inside.
Let us stay from morning to night.
So fresh, tender, and sweet
like a rose we do meet.
Delacte the peddles fall tenderly
at thy feet.
But the rose we see shell never die.
Our love kept so deep inside,
never to go or hide.
We may fade as time goes by.
But the rose stay within our eyes.
So sweet our love we keep alive.