Jack Darkwood Poems
- The Pack A pack of wolves roves around silhouetted against...
- Knick Knack The glass moose sits under the velvet lamp. A...
- The Ocean Depths What hides beneath the ocean depths? A ...
- Fire Crackling in the hearth Flames rise higher Logs snap ...
- Red Lawn Chair The red lawn chair Sits neatly on the ...
- Snow Crystalized gray flakes Drift in circular patterns In ...
- Fireflies Little pinpricks Floating in arbitrary ...
Hey! My name is Jack Darkwood. I am 13 years old and i absolutely love to write any kinds of poetry. Mostly about nature. Please rate my poems and share with friends. Let me know what you think! Leave comments and don't be afraid to criticize! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack Darkwood
Floating in arbitrary patterns
Creating a mini light show
A tiny Fourth of July
Many more join
And more after that
The sky is soon illuminated
With yellow and green lights
Not resting until midnight
When they finally drift down
To rest on a blade of grass
Or a fallen leaf
Where they await
For the next warm night
To continue the Festival of Lights