James Maryland Poems
- Cant Get You Out My Mind I can’t get you out of my mind. Its...
- D.R.C Every where I go east or west There’s always someone ...
- Walking In My Shoes. I didn’t think I could make it through ...
- I’m In Love Again I’m in love again but it’s a love not ...
- Ms.Right I been looking here and there every where Hoping ...
- When It Hurts There she goes the love of my life She walked ...
- Rolling Stone Relationships are something I struggle with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Maryland
Cant Get You Out My Mind
I can’t get you out of my mind.
Its something in you that just shines.
I got to make it a mission to make you mine.
Rubbing my hands licking my lips,
Like a strong drink every time I take a sip.
Intoxicating mentally, forcing my body to shake.
The only cure alone is to get a taste.
I lost you once and let you go.
But now I plant a seed and hope it grows
I feel for you I hope you know.
This love is real so let it flow
Through your body through your soul
Your touch alone is more then gold.
But I was told
If you love something let it go
And if it ...