Jamie Kelly Poems
- You Saved Me My live was broken but you have fixed it. My ...
- Distance Distance can cause all kinds of stress. I never ...
- This Love This love maybe premature. But I swear this love ...
- Distance To Run From coast to coast. East to West. My heart...
- Drugs You stand and loosen your tie, Forget how to and give...
- Who Cares? I buy you diamonds, I buy you rings But you don't...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jamie Kelly
You Saved Me
My live was broken but you have fixed it.
My heart was choking but your touch cleared it.
My soul was desroyed but you revived it.
I thought love was void but you resolved it.
What you did was give me hope.
You opened the lid on me being a dope.
For I was loved and then had lost.
But the you showed me the cost.
For finding love again has helped a lot.
Your love and mine shall never be forgot.