Jan Marie Parupia
Jan Marie Parupia Poems
- The Train One day I was in a hurry, My mind carried a heavy...
- Actions In the dawn of our life, We are sparkling and new, ...
- Alone A world apart from life am I, I sit alone at night ...
- Come Walk With Me........ Come walk and talk with me a while,...
- Magnolia Bliss (Ode To Mississ... Magnolia and honeysuckle ...
- When You'Re Down..... When you're down and feeling blue, ...
- You Know You'Re Old When.........
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jan Marie Parupia
One day I was in a hurry,
My mind carried a heavy load,
When I came upon a slow moving train,
On a track across my road.
And as I sat there waiting,
Till the train was gone at last,
I looked down at my wrist watch,
And found five minutes had passed.
I cursed both God and Fate,
As I hurried on my way,
Till I came upon a scene,
That haunts me to this day.
A heap of twisted metal,
No living soul to be found,
Around one car the broken glass,
Of beer bottles lined the ground.
On my cell I called the authorities,
Spoke in voice both ...