Jane Sparkes Poems
- The Sting In Your Tail Fly with me said the honey bee Hour ...
- Suddenly Single Rolling down my cheeks the tears Shoulders ...
- Paralized I can't feel you hold me close to you And I can't ...
- If You Look After Me If you look after me I’ll be a good ...
- Son Light Oh beautiful little light of mine In each day my ...
- Sky's Treasure, My Pleasure Beautiful arc across the ...
- Night Lover
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jane Sparkes
Rolling down my cheeks the tears
Shoulders shaking, the pain sears
Burning heart with hurt and fear
Anguish reigns now you're not near.
All the love I feel for you,
The match, the fit, the man I thought I knew,
Still feels so real, its hard to find
A way to change my disbelieving mind
Accept that things were not that way,
The colours heightened in every shade
Just for me it was, it seems today
The dream, the mirage has turned to grey.
I've always made my way before,
Through troubles n stresses galore
My friends will reassure me once ...