Janelle Morehart Poems
- Trust Trust is but a word But it still has meaning Trust is...
- Crying Angel Crying angel
- Do You Believe In God? Do you Believe In God? The ...
- Angel Of The Damned Black roses grow At the edge of my mind
- If I... If I died would you leave me here? Would you care? ...
- Snake Bite Snake bite Venom strikes Into your bloodstream ...
- We Are All The Same If people took a minute to think Would ...
I'm shy, quiet, somewhat smart and forever helpful I guess. Sometime's I get angry but only at home. I never lose my temper in public. I never try to hurt anyone and if I do you can bet I'll be the first to apologise. I cherish all of my friends and will always do my best to help them out. To protect them. To make them smile when their world turns to a storm. I will always be there for them. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Trust is but a word
But it still has meaning
Trust is a feeling
Thats always worth achieving
Trust is a must
Yes I know that ryhmes
Trust is trust
It shows your mine
I always will trust you
I hope you can do the same
Because my trust for you
Is fueled by the love you have