janice etienne Poems
- Belive Dark as my world may seem I roam through a world of ...
- A Light A blackened cloud an unstable ground nor sound a ...
- Dear Mom Dear Mom, I don't know what would make you ...
- I Miss You Whenever i kiss you i float amongst the ...
- Alive The ocean rushes into your head as you believe with ...
- The Blood Of My Tears I cut myself too see my blood I cut ...
- Sacred Lust In my mind i capture and seduce you with the ...
JUST A TEENAGER LIVING LIFE
whatever i grow through during the day or year i express through my poems
sometimes i maybe to dramatic
and sometimes i may enjoy my misery a litle too much
but poetry is my passion more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about janice etienne
Dark as my world may seem
I roam through a world of dreams
Through the kisses of the misty winds
And all the places my tears has been
Through time I am alone
Traveling to a place where I belong
Memories living in my shade
And so they start to fade
Words like echoes in my head
Reminding me of the things I bleed
Where am I going? I don't know
Far from where it's cold
Escaping with my worthless soul
So the sun may shine with rays of gold
And my soul may be luminous, from gloom, and bold
To wherever my heart may lead
To a place where I ...