Janice Herzog Poems
- When Love Will Appear Waiting for you to come here Because I...
- My Passionate Lover (Adult The... I crave a passionate ...
- Love, Where Are You? In all that I do I keep looking for ...
- Amore Do you want more of me? Please don't make me wait to ...
- What I Yearn For Being loved is what I yearn for With a man ...
- Tell Me No Lies Loving me can be so special If you really ...
- Kismet Reminds of when we met I didn't really know you ...
I am a single mother. I am 46 years old. I have one daughter, Kristen, who is 23. I have one granddaughter, Genevieve, who is 3. I started writng poetry in March of 2008. Most of my poems are love poems. They are my true emotions and feelings as I have experienced them. I believe in Destiny and Fate. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janice Herzog
When Love Will Appear
Waiting for you to come here
Because I want to feel pleasure
The hours pass slowly by
As I ask myself, why?
A man's sexual touch
Is something I long for so much
It makes me feel womanly
And much more pretty
I need to smile every day
While I search for someone who'll stay
Maybe then love will appear
Along with the words I want to hear