jasleen khanuja Poems
- Life – A Melodrama Of Labour The melodrama of labour, The ...
- Professionalism, A Protean Ins... Professionalism is a ...
- The Kiddie World Watch n learn, Observe n go, Listen n ...
- Round Wheels Drive The Life Round is the shape Of the ...
- Students, Study You Must Wake up and work To let your ...
- Smile Looks, looks and looks, No matter how much but ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jasleen khanuja
Life – A Melodrama Of Labour
The melodrama of labour,
The menace of failure
The determination to achieve,
To make one believe
That success can be near,
Turns down the failure-fear
And a step you advance, success seems to cling
Give more thrust and advance, And you find yourself in success ring.
Success succumbs to the brave,
Cowards fear success break
Paradoxically the want is universal
Made by planned series of rehearsals.
How many can cut the joy of enjoying?
Or learn enjoying in the work?
How many can realize the joy is work?
And learn working without end? ...