Jena Massabni Poems
- Sexual Frustration Can you feel the tension? I need your ...
- Drift Head in the water, Body on ground. Too many people, ...
- I Don'T Need You. I never thought I would feel so ...
- Eternal Desire Eternal desire claws at my heart. Never did I...
- Portrait Of A Soul Glass covered the eyes I longed to ...
- A Snowflake Small clouds part and let me through I wish the ...
- Fear Wish you could Believe in something that Isn't real.
My name's Jena Massabni.
I'm 15 years old.
I like writing and playing guitar.
Hopefully, one day, I'll create my own song. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jena Massabni
Can you feel the tension?
I need your attention.
Blood rushing through my veins,
Are you into pain?
Should you tie me up?
Will you make me blush?
Will you let me reach my peak
Before you do, you little cheat?
Or should I re-open just one eye
And rethink this whole lie?