Jennifer K. Simmons
Jennifer K. Simmons Poems
- See A want deep inside; False hopes, and a ...
- What Is Will Be If today you look back, there will be no ...
- Between What Seems One out of three don't sleep at night; ...
- Not Taking Applications You know when you know; What you ...
- Welcome To My World Arm swingers, lighter holders, and those ...
I am the Phoenix and my ass is on fire.
My imagination has me, and if there were a box made to place my thoughts it would be full of many holes.I believe the mind was meant to cross boundaries, and explore.I will open my eyes when everyone elses are closed.
Welcome to my world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''the answer to my reasontime has been my lifelong downfall, until i learned to block out the thoughts, and noises in my mind.
when every minute matters, time doesn't.
make every minute matter, control your time, don't let time control you.''
Comments about Jennifer K. Simmons
A want deep inside;
False hopes, and a vision.
for a fool to be taken.
Within a dream;
beside my world,
You have my heart;
No other can awaken.
My mind hears your whispers;
Two souls meant to be
Its all in your voice;
Not in front, or behind
But beside me.