Jennifer K. Simmons
Jennifer K. Simmons Poems
- See A want deep inside; False hopes, and a ...
- Between What Seems One out of three don't sleep at night; ...
- Not Taking Applications You know when you know; What you ...
- Welcome To My World Arm swingers, lighter holders, and those ...
- What Is Will Be If today you look back, there will be no ...
My imagination has me, and if there were a box made to place my thoughts it would be full of many holes.I believe the mind was meant to cross boundaries, and explore.I will open my eyes when everyone elses are closed.
Welcome to my world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer K. Simmons
A want deep inside;
False hopes, and a vision.
for a fool to be taken.
Within a dream;
beside my world,
You have my heart;
No other can awaken.
My mind hears your whispers;
Two souls meant to be
Its all in your voice;
Not in front, or behind
But beside me.