Jennifer Ottinger Poems
- Forgotten Crying out in fear, When no one can hear, My ...
- M.I.A. Bullets resounding in dry air. Blood staining ...
- Can You Can you protect me From prying hands? Can you pick...
- Cold Space Watching the snow float down, My lips slowly ...
- Shredded I feel torn to pieces. Eyes of betrayal. Not ...
- Binding Don’t keep me tied down. Don’t tell me no. You have...
- Same Sky Worlds Apart Clear skies of heavenly blue The sun ...
I have always loved poetry, and even more so, writing it like the things I publish here on this site. Through these poems I do express what I feel, or I write about other people's arrangements. A lot of my inspiration comes from music, and trust me, it's not the same as the song, just lyrics that jump out at me. Hopefully you will all respect my poetry, or at least give me helpful advice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Can you protect me
From prying hands?
Can you pick me up
When I fall down?
Can you shield me
From hurtful words?
Is it took much to ask,
Can you hug me?
Can you listen
When I need to talk?
Can you accept me
For how I am?
Even with scars?
Can you assure me
That you’ll always be there?
Can you love me no matter what?
Even with a dysfunctional family?
Not living in perfect conditions?
Looking like hell every day?
Tearstains on my cheeks?
Bruises all over me?
Broken with missing pieces?
Can you still love me?