Jessica Gabanyic Poems
- My Mother's Memory Laying in your bed, I watched the sun ...
- The Living Mirror You'll never know, You'll never know a ...
- Nobody Understands Nobody understands, Just how hard living...
- God He stands in front of me, Holy and perfect, Sinless ...
- All Things Natural With a broken heart, I vowed to never ...
- Don'T Judge Me Look past my brown eyes, Look past the walls...
- Love On If I ever have a baby girl, I'd tell her to be ...
Born September 13,1994, I am German, Hungarian, French, and I think a little bit of old English... I have been all over the place, but last place I've been to was Moriarty New Mexico. I am twenty years old and I write poetry to express what I can't express verbally. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Gabanyic
My Mother's Memory
Laying in your bed,
I watched the sun come up,
And listened to you breath,
Your arm crossed over your face,
Your glorious hair a halo,
Spread out as it shimmered in the light,
Snuggling to your side,
I whispered 'I love you mommy, '
Before I drifted back to sleep,
Now fifteen years later,
Every tear that I shed,
Now reminds me of you,
How my childhood was lost,
And how being an adult was my only option,
The forced responsibility,
A painful reminder of the mistakes I had made,
The hours I spent in my room,
I wished that the ...