John Hulsey Poems
- Lost Angel Though I am the Hero of this story, there is no ...
- A Smile Like Yours A smile like yours is what I live ...
- Cupid's Got A Gun! Look... up in the sky. It's a bird, ...
- If Only I Could Fly Dedicated to Tina Louise Perez If only...
- Funky Lil' Girl From Mars I once knew a girl from Mars. Who ...
- Once... I once was a lil' boy on planet Earth. But now I'm ...
- Don'T Forget I’ve been swallowed whole by the nothingness ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Hulsey
Though I am the Hero of this story,
there is no saving me.
I’m the Suicidal Immortal –
I kill myself,
but keep rising from the ashes.
I reinvent myself,
only to forget who I was…
On weekdays, I’m heralded as a savior.
But come Friday night, I’m just a stray soul
wandering through life.
All my life, I have been the
Lost Angel, the fallen one.
On Mondays it starts all over again.
¿Toda mi vida, quién soy?
¡El Angel Perdido!
john Martinez hulsey