Joseph Narusiewicz Poems
- I'll Never Forget You Opaque heart lit with tenderness She ...
- This Land Is Your Land Baby soon the summer will come Were ...
- I Want To Kiss You Your benign apathy is too heavy You ...
- Another Chance Creative joy sires golden children Golden ...
- My Brother Loved Hendrix Can I reach for you like a palm ...
- Papaya Dreams Her flowered scarf is old She is the fishing ...
- London Fog In the London fog she walks like light Light as ...
I am a documentary filmmaker musician who writes and records most of the music for my films. Poetry is essential to me..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Narusiewicz
I'll Never Forget You
Opaque heart lit with tenderness
She shines like a child’s smile
Those old songs bring a tear
I really hope your life is happy
When the bitterness goes we can see
We had some real love one for another
Oh! How I pretended and rationalized
How I tried too make it all contained
Processed and intellectual
Now I know it was love
Pure and simple love and passion
Defining things can minimize
Nothing has ever replaced the fire of your kiss
They say we only get one love of our life
Your eyes so filled with moonlight