Josh Weglarz Poems
- Épine De Mon Cœur Pathetic. That sunlit word scribbled
- Godhead Two golden hands Molding pieces of flesh Into the ...
- Heartless They all fall into me like the blackest ...
- Brain Acumen lens, you shudder, and panting ...
- With A Taste For Red She said, “Hey, Pretty Boy, let’s set ...
HTTPS: //www.darkpoetry.com/Deadlights more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Weglarz
Épine De Mon Cœur
That sunlit word scribbled
In lipstick across the dresser
If your looking, you will find me, digging
In gutters and filth, and I wont know where I am.
So deprived and left of reailty.
I hope you are looking
Those sweet words only carry me so far dear
and I have been so ready to dissapear.
Give me your ghost, so I can cling
simmering to your heart. I need this
Just as you need me,
Let it enshroud you
Like the scorch of my burning arms
That would hold you,
In your deepest ...