Justin Williams Poems
- Quench My Thirst My pressure rises, My desire bleeds.
- Obsession Obsession is not just from Calvin Klein. My ...
- Shiny Bright Mosaic Mirror We all dream of fame and a hit ...
- Night Of My Life You pull me in as the music grows, ...
- Message Sent It’s been five minutes… You still haven’t ...
- If Only You Knew If only you knew, When I peer behind me ...
- Fleeting Butterfly It feels like you know me and I know you, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Williams
Obsession is not just from Calvin Klein.
My Obsession is for you looking mighty fine.
I look over at you and your presence is more,
You steal my eyes on the dance floor.
You always know exactly what you want,
and exactly where you’re going.
Your actions are crazily eradicate,
what you’ll do next there’s no knowing.
I would jump to give you my body,
if you wanted to taste my flavour.
But if you don’t, it would only be polite
if you’d return the favour.
My body steers me in random directions, ...